Facing a breakdown in your relationship is a daunting prospect and is likely to impact all areas of life including your home, finances, children and the wider family.
You will have to deal with the emotional as well as the practical aspects. It can be overwhelming and helping hands to steer you can be invaluable as you face decisions impacting you and your family.
At Trethowans we are keen advocates of adopting a holistic approach in assisting our clients who are facing relationship difficulties.
We recognise that for many the varying expertise of other professionals is hugely important in helping them reaching lasting and workable arrangements whether dealing with their financial concerns, the arrangements for the children or the processes surrounding separation and divorce.
The family team at Trethowans are delighted to offer a free workshop for anyone facing divorce or separation to provide the tools needed to help you and your family post separation.
The New Beginnings workshop will:
• Give you workable strategies to enable your child to express their emotions and most importantly, show you how to respond
• Enable you to promote the emotional and psychological wellbeing of your children
• Provide practical tools for developing an effective co-parenting relationship
• Tap into your innate self confidence and strength
• Improve self esteem and self belief
• Give you coping strategies to take away
• Help you choose the right legal process for you and your family. We offer a range of bespoke options for you to consider as an alternative of going to Court including collaborative law and mediation which we can explore to ensure that the right approach is taken for you.
The workshop will consist of 2 sessions during the course of a morning followed by a complimentary lunch.
First phase- How to support your children
Ashley Palmer and Leigh Moriarty are highly experienced practitioners within the fields of Child and Family Psychotherapy, Family Mediation and Collaborative Law. They will be providing an effective workshop designed specifically for separating parents. The workshop will give you the tools to help you support your children through a smoother transition of the separation process and beyond.
You will be shown practical tools for developing an effective co-parenting relationship and workable strategies to enable your child to express their emotions and most importantly knowing how to respond.
Second phase- How to support you
Lara Lauder is a qualified, award winning Colour Analyst & Personal Stylist. Lara experienced the Power of Colour for herself during a period of transition in her life from which developed a passion for empowering women. With a background in teaching and coaching, Lara skilfully guides you to re-discover your confidence, your inner voice and your authenticity ensuring you look good on the outside and feel good on the inside.
Nikki Emerton specialises in helping people with chronic conditions such as anxiety and depression. Through her personal experience from an early age she has found that she is able to understand the needs of those who have been adversely affected by controlling type behaviours. She’s a Master Practitioner in NLP, Hypnotherapist, Life Coach and Lightning Process® Practitioner with qualifications in safeguarding adults and children.